Earlier I posted about being nominated for a Liebster Award by Denise. Now I’m completing the 2nd part of the requirements.
3. Nominate 10 blogs with 300 followers or less.
4. Give your nominees 10 questions to answer.
I really like this part because it gives me a chance to give a shout out to some fantastic blogs I’ve discovered recently. I have found inspiration, clever ideas, funny stories, and witty writing amongst this list of bloggers. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
The 10 blogs that I have nominated in no particular order are:
Relief Teaching Ideas
Mel the Literacy Coach
Mrs Kilburn’s Kiddos
Planning 2 Learn- A 4th Grade Teacher
A Stylish Teacher
(I apologise if some of these blogs have more than 300 followers! I looked at their pages, but it was hard to determine how many people subscribed to some of them!)
…and the 10 questions I’m asking them:
1) Why did you start your blog?
2) At what point did you decide to become a teacher?
3) What is one of your talents?
4) Did/Do you have a favourite teacher? What were they like?
5) What is your best memory of school? (Can be either past or present)
6) If the sky’s the limit, what would you like to do next?
7) What is a piece of advice you would like to share?
8) If you have some spare time, what do you do?
9) How do you see yourself: planner or spontaneous?
10. By this time, next year, where do you hope to be? What do you want to have accomplished?
I look forward to reading the responses! Please leave a link in the comments so we can easily find them.